The life and times of Jen's Kitchen

Jen's Kitchen is a food relief and outreach services program to survival sex workers in Vancouvers Downtown Eastside. Jen and her volunteers walk the streets handing out food and doing spiritual warfare. Est. 2004.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hanging out with Jesus

Jesus likes to hang out with me ,too bad I am always so busy all the time.
That's why I think he allowed me to get sick.
So I will have no excuse not to hang out or talk to him.
I remember back in Febuary last year,I was really sick and had the Salvation Army come over to do Jen's Kitchen.
I was talking to Jesus and told him I can't affored to be sick right now,this is a bad time.
Well I don't think he liked that,because he then told me "Go rest in peace"
I told one of the Salvation Army soilders as I was running around jumping up and down,squwaking about the mess they were making in my kitchen. (Iam a bit of a clean freak)
Not to mention a perfectionst.
Well one of the Salvation Army soliders had to remind me what Jesus said, So I finally went to bed to Rest In Peace.
(I think everyone was happy I went to bed so they could get back to work.)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Andrew said…

    Hey Jen. I finally got to catch up on things! I hope you are feeling much better. As hard as it is during times of sickness, it can really be a time of focusing on Christ as you have extra time on your hands. Anyway bless you healps. See you around.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker