The life and times of Jen's Kitchen

Jen's Kitchen is a food relief and outreach services program to survival sex workers in Vancouvers Downtown Eastside. Jen and her volunteers walk the streets handing out food and doing spiritual warfare. Est. 2004.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

What Jesus did for me today

I was coming home late to night,wearing my high heel shoes.
I could't even walk a block with out stopping and complaining about my feet hurting.
The pain us women go through to look good.
I sat and waited for a bus,nothing was coming.
I asked people around me if the buses still ran,I was told they do.
But nothing came,so I waited and waited,then came to the realizing fact I was going to have to walk home.
I stood at the bus stop and prayed that Jesus would work out a ride,also reminding him I would complain to him all the way home.
So I started out on my painfully walk,looking behind me to see if a bus was coming.
I didn't even make it to the end of the block when this gentlemen stopped and gave me a ride.
He said " you look like you were waiting to catch a bus" I said yes and gave him my address.
As I was sitting in his van,I got this peacefully feeling this wasn't a stranger I was sitting beside.
But mabey one of Jesus's heavenal hosts.
I can't remember the exact wording,but in the Bible doesn't it say something about entertaining angels.


Jen










doesn't it say in the Bible

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen you have come a long way from asking God to give you ride to reaching out to people who inturn needs help....I see you as being a angel yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker