The life and times of Jen's Kitchen

Jen's Kitchen is a food relief and outreach services program to survival sex workers in Vancouvers Downtown Eastside. Jen and her volunteers walk the streets handing out food and doing spiritual warfare. Est. 2004.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Who would like to help me?

One of the plans this year for Jen's Kitchen is: renovating
We will be going to the Vivan to clean up the place.
We will paint walls,wash bathrooms,clean the womens rooms etc.
Also I would like to start cooking and delivering the food to woman's homes,because a lot of the woman don't have any hot plates or microwaves.
This also can bring these women into Christain Community,alot of the women in the DTES hear about Jesus Christ but don't see his love in action.
So let's make that our new year plan: Puting Jesus love into Action.
For any one intrested in helping me with my idea's give the office of Jen's Kitchen a call at

(604) 215-0026 or E-Mail me at survivorjen@spinfinder.com


Jen

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen Let me know when this is all takin place and I will make arragements to help your freind Linda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker