The life and times of Jen's Kitchen

Jen's Kitchen is a food relief and outreach services program to survival sex workers in Vancouvers Downtown Eastside. Jen and her volunteers walk the streets handing out food and doing spiritual warfare. Est. 2004.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Catching Up

The last couple of days have been a time of catching up with old friends.
I had two film makers come up from the USA to finish their documentry and I got to see a few of the WAR College students back from their practium placements.
It's been nice to be able to catch up with people and hear about how their lives have changed.
One lady got married,others got intresting stories of them traveling to other parts of North America to tell people about Jesus.
I never realized how sad or lonley I was until now.
But for the time being I got all my friends in one spot together in our DTES.



Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker