The life and times of Jen's Kitchen

Jen's Kitchen is a food relief and outreach services program to survival sex workers in Vancouvers Downtown Eastside. Jen and her volunteers walk the streets handing out food and doing spiritual warfare. Est. 2004.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hanging With Friends

Yesterday My good christian friend Tracy came over for the night.
Now when we get together,we become a dangours pair.
I cooked a nice dinner then we went out & did Jen's Kitchen.
It was a very nice night out to kick tracy's cane from underneth her.
That was an accident,we were walking to close. Usually I just push her out the way.
We also believe arguing makes a friendship stronger & we arugue like 2 old ladies.
We had to share a double bed,Tracy snored all night,stole the covers,I had to hold on to mine for dear life.
I got up at 6AM to make popcorn & twice through out the night for other reasons.
WE had a cold,uncomfortable sleep.
By 9AM we were up pigging out on the rest of the popcorn.
Then I did Tracy's nails.
Thank God nothing bad really happen like all the other times.
Other times I accidentley took her siezer meds & had sirzers all day,another time I was doing her hair and cut my finger open,had to go to the hospital for stiches.
Tracy was left to fend for her hair's outcome.
Talk about a great friendship hey.!!!
Jesus must get a laugh or 2 at how silly we act together.

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker