The life and times of Jen's Kitchen

Jen's Kitchen is a food relief and outreach services program to survival sex workers in Vancouvers Downtown Eastside. Jen and her volunteers walk the streets handing out food and doing spiritual warfare. Est. 2004.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Make Over

Jesus has spoiled me again.
Beauty Night Society choose me for a make over that's going to be aired on Global T.V.
I met with their dentist today,he took some pictues of my mouth.
So he'll know what to work on.
Also I got an E-Mail from the Salvation Army in Prince Rupert.
A capt Nancy Sheils wants to do my story for their local newspaper on human Trafficing.
P.A.C.E.Society called and wanted Jen's Kitchen to provied sandwichies for their peer support meetings.
Last weekend Jen's Kitchen make 250 sandwichies for the Art Aganist Burtality in Opphimer Park.
So life's been a litle bit busy, I also guraduated from phase 1 in my outreach course.
I start Phase 2 next thursday,where we will be having intense group thearpy.
Well that's all for now.

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker