The life and times of Jen's Kitchen

Jen's Kitchen is a food relief and outreach services program to survival sex workers in Vancouvers Downtown Eastside. Jen and her volunteers walk the streets handing out food and doing spiritual warfare. Est. 2004.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Jesus women never knew

I wouldn't might writing a book tittled this.
I come accross so many women who beleive in the New Age Movement because they think there's nothing but rules & regalations to being a christain.
Back in the day before I became a christain I thought the same too.
I go to school with a bunch of New Age Movers,when you mention Jesus they stop you and say stop talking about relegian.
If they only knew Jesus was the biggest advocate for women's rights.
I want to go through the whole bible and pull out the parts where Jesus stood up for women,mostley adulters.
And show them see Jesus stood up for women just like them.

Jen

2 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Andrew said…

    Sounds good Jen! I think you should.

    Andrew

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Jesus is trying to show you His heart for others where you can see how much He wants them to know Him as well. Keep it up Jen,
    you are an encouragement.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker