The life and times of Jen's Kitchen

Jen's Kitchen is a food relief and outreach services program to survival sex workers in Vancouvers Downtown Eastside. Jen and her volunteers walk the streets handing out food and doing spiritual warfare. Est. 2004.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sin

Sin is so addictive & Dangerous
Once you get started you can't stop & just go down hill from there.
Of course Iam drawn toward it because I am a bad girl.
It's really hard to make being a christain fun,cool,rebelious.
So that's why I spend so much time at the prayer room,trying to stay on the stright & norrow.
So pray for me!!
Jen

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree, sin is addictive and dangerous, and it is deceptive to! While the din is initially fun though, the consequences are not and the pain will last sooo much longer than the pleasure ever did. I praise the Lord that you are fighting for the straight and narrow. Stick with Jesus. Pray long and Hard!! I know tonnes of cool, fun Christians and not all of them are as sqaure as me. Bless you Jen. I AM praying for you that the Lord would bless you abundantly!
    Kirsty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker