The life and times of Jen's Kitchen

Jen's Kitchen is a food relief and outreach services program to survival sex workers in Vancouvers Downtown Eastside. Jen and her volunteers walk the streets handing out food and doing spiritual warfare. Est. 2004.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Jesus wants me to have a job!!

I am trying to save money for my trip to New York for christmas & new years.
This week I had 3 job offers come my way.
One was to walk dogs
Do out reach work over at thr UGM Women's drop Inn
Work at Labour Ready.

Now here's the funny part: I was wrestling with GOD about working at Labour Ready because you have to get up at 4:30AM in order to get a job for the day.
This morning I walked down to the lobby and to my surprise Labour Ready is holding a Job Fair in my building.
GEE You don't think Jesus wants me to have a job or anything.

Jen

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker