The life and times of Jen's Kitchen

Jen's Kitchen is a food relief and outreach services program to survival sex workers in Vancouvers Downtown Eastside. Jen and her volunteers walk the streets handing out food and doing spiritual warfare. Est. 2004.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Got a Job

I got a job at the UGM as an Women's Support Worker.
I am just filling in for one of the workers that is on stres releif.
You know JESUS got me this job because I applied for it 2 times and never got it,then out of no where UGM calls me and asks if I would like to work in the Women's Drop Inn.
So THANK YOU JESUS.!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Andrew said…

    Hallelujah Jenn! Good to hear sister!

    A&K

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Aurora said…

    Congrats on the Job! Good to see God has you in His hands! Much love to you!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really don't think "Jesus" had anything to do with it. You said that you had applied twice to this organization, therefore, they obviously had your info on file and were desperate to hire someone. Desperate enough to hire an ex-prostitute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker