The life and times of Jen's Kitchen

Jen's Kitchen is a food relief and outreach services program to survival sex workers in Vancouvers Downtown Eastside. Jen and her volunteers walk the streets handing out food and doing spiritual warfare. Est. 2004.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

29th Birthday

Yesterday was my 29th birthday.
I like to think of our birthday as a spiritual day,because that's the day Jesus brought us into the world.
So in order to celebrate this great day,I am throwing my own birthday bash tonight at 6PM.
We are going to have KFC and watch movies along with chips and pop.
I'll tell you how it went in my next blog.


Jen

2 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Andrew said…

    Hi Jen,

    Sorry we missed your birthday. Hope you had a great day. How'd the evening go? You havn't blogged on it yet.

    Love you sister.

    Andrew

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger sixonefour said…

    happy birthday Jen!
    I didn't know we were the same age...

    God bless you,
    Heather and Rob

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker